We are offering 3 months free access to our Fraud Adverse Media to help identify fraud faster
The coronavirus crisis opens up new opportunities for criminals. The number of scams has increased in recent weeks and we have already seen bad actors seeking to exploit the panic caused by the pandemic to defraud individuals.
To ensure that you are able to identify and automatically monitor fraudulent entities, we would like to offer you a free 3-month period of our Fraud Adverse Media Screening & Monitoring solution.
Negative News fraud examples related to Covid-19
150,000,000 articles analyzed per month
How many contain adverse information & media about your customers?
Ready to get started?
Fill in the form to request access
The following terms and conditions (the “promotion terms”) shall apply:
- This promotion is made by IVXS UK Limited (trading as ComplyAdvantage), having its registered address at 90 Long Acre, London WC2E 9RA.
- Defined terms used in these promotion terms have the meaning given to them at paragraph 8 below.
- What do I need to do?
- Sign up to our standard terms and conditions during the Promotion Period to receive the Adverse Media (Fraud) Services for free for three months. There are no hidden fees.
- We will give you access to the Adverse Media (Fraud) Services [within 3] business day of execution of the Agreement.
- You will have free access to the Adverse Media (Fraud) Services for three months from the date of execution of the Agreement. If you love the service and want to enjoy it for longer, just get in touch with our team. You won’t be obligated to continue with the services, and there is no need to cancel.
- This promotion is made to legitimate businesses located in the EU, United Kingdom and the United States. All persons will need to partake in a qualification discussion, and be able to show proof of legitimacy, including but not limited to a working website, a corresponding email address and matching domain name. Signatories must demonstrate that they are authorised to enter into contractual relations.
- ComplyAdvantage’s standard terms and conditions will apply to the provision of the Adverse Media (Fraud) Services.
- It is a condition of this promotion that you are accepted as a client of ComplyAdvantage and enter into an Agreement.
- ComplyAdvantage reserves the right to refuse to provide services to any person or organisation at its complete discretion.
- Use of the Adverse Media (Fraud) Services will be subject to fair usage, and searches shall in any event be capped at 100,000 searches
- ComplyAdvantage reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these promotion terms, ComplyAdvantage may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
- These promotion terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Access means the provision of authorised user credentials.
- Adverse Media (Fraud) Services means ComplyAdvantage’s Adverse Media Screening & Monitoring for the Fraud categorization Services only.
- Agreement means a binding agreement entered into with ComplyAdvantage for the provision of the Adverse Media (Fraud) Services.
- ComplyAdvantage, we or us means IVXS UK Limited (trading as ComplyAdvantage), having its registered address at 90 Long Acre, London WC2E 9RA.
- Promotion means the free three month trial of the Adverse Media (Fraud) Services as further detailed in these promotion terms.
- Promotion Period is from 9th April 2020 until 1st May 2020.
- You, your means the legal entity responding to this promotion.