Webinar: De-risk Transaction Monitoring:
- Everything you need to know to prepare for TM integration
- How to balance regulatory compliance with operational cost
- Consequences of ineffective transaction Monitoring
- A risk-based approach to rule configuration and your role in it
- How to set up a scalable system for monitoring transactions
View on Demand
Configuring a Transaction Monitoring solution to balance regulatory and operational requirements is not an easy task. Heavy fines, low customer satisfaction, high operational costs, reputational damage and regulatory investigation are all potential consequences of getting it wrong – clearly illustrated by recent incidents at Revolut and N26.
How can you effectively monitor suspicious activity whilst minimizing low-value alerts?
Could your business have a better approach to ongoing monitoring and configuring new rules?
Has your system been built to scale with your growth? What’s your industry standard for risk?
Senior Solution Engineer
As Senior Solution Engineer, Oscar is responsible for the creation and management of ComplyAdvantage’s Transaction Monitoring integration program. He is responsible for scoping client solutions and managing the team responsible for deploying our Transaction Monitoring product