An ambitious company, scaling fast, trying to keep operational costs to a minimum whilst providing the best possible customer experience?
Looking to innovate in order to maintain competitive advantage and ensure financial crime compliance?
Part of a compliance team unable to cope, working late and dreading the next audit?
Why have other companies
switched to ComplyAdvantage?
Because they have never experienced an AML tool like it! No more outdated data, painful ongoing monitoring, mountains of false positives or clunky workflow… with ComplyAdvantage you can understand the real risk of who you do business with, and be proactively notified of any changes.
We're the antithesis of everything that has come before! The old way of managing compliance: legacy tools, batch or manual review, periodic data updates, static rules, ticking boxes and complying to the letter but not the spirit of regulation is no longer good enough.
Will it be
easy to use?
Everything about the ComplyAdvantage solution is intuitive and easy to use. Calling all technophobes, modern technology can be simple. We're frequently told how easy and intuitive our solution is to use, picture the iphone vs Windows '95.
save me time?
Yes! Users of ComplyAdvantage have reported a reduction in manual workload by up to 70%. This is due to reduced false positives, consolidated profiles, clear source info and a clean and simple user interface.
Will I get
Who you gonna call? ComplyAdvantage! With a dedicated Customer Service Manager, online help and support teams in 3 continents, you will never be ghosted. Not only will you receive implementation guidance, training and ongoing support, you will also become part of the ComplyAdvantage community where you can learn from industry experts and over 500 other customers in similar shoes.
If you have 6 months or less remaining with your current provider, you can simply show us your current contract to start the switch. Further details and Terms and Conditions of the promotion can be found at the bottom of the page.
How easy will it be to
switch to ComplyAdvantage?
IT teams love our technology because you can be up and running with a fully automated system in hours. Tech resources running low? Fear not, as we have a user interface you can get immediate access to in the meantime.
We are the only AML data company to make our API docs public. Ask your IT team to validate them here
What if I
change my mind?
Why would you?! We're confident you won't, however just in case things are not as you expected, you will have 8 weeks to change your mind.
These companies have already
switched to ComplyAdvantage:
The following terms and conditions (the “promotion terms”) shall apply:
- This promotion is made by ComplyAdvantage, Labs House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2TH, United Kingdom.
- Defined terms used in the promotion terms have the meaning given to them at paragraph 10 below.
- What do I need to do?
- Enter into an Agreement with ComplyAdvantage to receive the Services, during the Promotion Period.
- Pay an Implementation Fee of £5,000 (non-refundable).
- We will give you access to the Services within one business day of signing the Agreement.
- Pay nothing further until the earlier of (i) the termination of your agreement with your existing provider, or (ii) six (6) months from the date of your Agreement with us.
- Changed your mind? You may terminate the Agreement by providing written notice within eight (8) weeks of the date of the Agreement, however please note the Implementation Fee will not be refunded.
- To partake in the promotion, you must be a corporate entity registered in England.
- You will be required to provide evidence of the term of your agreement with your current provider to qualify.
- You must enter into an Agreement before the end of the Promotion Period. ComplyAdvantage’s standard terms and conditions will apply to the provision of the Services.
- It is a condition of this promotion that you are accepted as a client of ComplyAdvantage and enter into an Agreement.
- ComplyAdvantage reserves the right to refuse to provide services to any person or organisation at its complete discretion.
- On the earlier of (i) the termination of your agreement with your existing provider for comparable services, or (ii) six (6) months from the date of your Agreement with us, you will be required to pay the License Fee stated in your Agreement.
- ComplyAdvantage reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these promotion terms, ComplyAdvantage may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
- These promotion terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Access means the provision of authorised user credentials and access to the API.
- Agreement means a binding agreement entered into with ComplyAdvantage for the provision of the Services, entered into before the end of the Promotion Period, for a minimum duration of 24 months from the end of your term with your current provider (for illustration purposes only, if you had three months left with your current provider, the term of your agreement with us would have to be a minimum of 24 plus three months).
- ComplyAdvantage, we or us means ComplyAdvantage, Labs House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2TH, United Kingdom.
- Implementation Fee means a flat fee of £5000, payable on signing of the Agreement.
- Promotion means the promotion set out in these promotion terms.
- Promotion Period is from 16 March 2020 until 30 June 2020
- Services means ComplyAdvantage’s Onboarding and Monitoring Services only (excluding Transaction Monitoring).
- You, your means the legal entity responding to this promotion.
Date: 16 March 2020