This week marks our conference dedicated to understanding technology in compliance. It’s set to be an exciting day in the Knowledge Quarter of London at the British Library with over 200 delegates, tech demos of cutting edge compliance services and some truly remarkable speakers.
The day is packed with great panels, networking events and keen insights into how the compliance industry is adapting to a digital-first experience.
Don’t miss out on key events including:
- 10:30 – Keynote Address on Innovating Regtech with Francesca Hopwood Road, Head of Regtech and Advanced Analytics, FCA
- 11:00 – State of the Nation: The Need for Digital Transformation panel with speakers from the FCA, KPMG, UK Finance and World Remit
- 11:45 – Measuring the Scale of Money Laundering with Anton Moiseienko, Research Fellow, RUSI
- 13:50 – Industry Responses to Economic Crime panel with speakers from Goldman Sachs, Santander and HSBC
- 15:15 – The Role of AI with Jonathan Holman, Head of Digital Transformation, SCCB, Santander UK
That’s just a taster of what we have on offer at the conference, you can find the full event agenda here.
Conferences are meant for knowledge sharing and networking rather than running around an endless exhibition hall – so we’ve provided all the things you need with none of the things that waste your time. The day is filled with content and people dedicated to compliance so you’ll be able to discuss compliance with delegates and experts who have compliance at the center of their concerns
If you’re unsure how to get to the British Library Knowledge Centre don’t worry, all the information you’ll need on finding the British Library is located here.