Data Updates in Minutes
The Problems We Are Solving
- Traditional AML vendors employ hundreds of analysts to manually gather and maintain their database
- Manual data accumulation is highly prone to error.
- Legacy data structures have been built on technology which is nearly impossible to maintain.
- Government bodies impose, lift and modify sanctions lists regularly.
- Downloading and updating data as a flat-file exposes clients to risk.
- Sanctions screening programs have significant overlap.
- The implementation of updates often exhibits time lags between jurisdictions.
- Manually consolidating and verifying vast amounts of data creates a significant amount of work for compliance teams.
- Slow updates, stale profiles, and an unmanageable amount of false positives put the entire compliance program at risk.
- Criminals employ an increasingly sophisticated skillset to exploit the financial system.
How We Are Solving Them
We are one of only four global AML data providers in the world. Our robust PEPs monitoring, update and assurance processes, leveraging state of the art machine learning technology, means that we have the capability of monitoring hundreds of PEPs lists concurrently in real-time.
Every change to an entity is clearly categorized by FATF aligned risk stages (High Risk to Low Risk), age, and type so you can choose exactly which type of information you want to be updated on.
Our PEP profiles are built with a specific focus on Relatives and Close Associates (RCAs), which include spouses, partners and children, to give a more accurate insight into the risk of who you’re doing business with.
Have the context to make the right AML risk decisions with comprehensive profiles enhanced with the most up to date Sanctions and Watchlists and Adverse Media.
Advance your PEP screening with flexible “fuzzy matching” search capability that allows you to optimize your workflow in-line with your risk-based approach. Whitelisting prevents those same results from showing up again and again after you’ve marked them as approved, reducing the number of false positives that appear with similar searches over time.
We are one of the few AML solutions that is actively investing in our product offering. We take on a collaborative approach to fighting financial crime with our clients, building a technology stack that supports both your business goals and compliance obligations.
1,000s of global government regulatory and law enforcement watchlists and over 100 International and National Sanctions lists
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Sanctions
- United Nations Security Council Sanctions
- Her Majesty’s (HM) Treasury List
- EU Consolidated Sanctions List & EU Most Wanted Warnings
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- State Department Foreign Terrorist Organizations List and Non-Proliferation List
- US DOJ (FBI, DEA, US Marshals, and others)
- Interpol Most Wanted
- CBI List (The Central Bureau of Investigation)