Our solutions for Enterprise Banks
Locate the risk in the noise
Banks are feeling the pressure from customers for faster onboarding especially at scale. However, hidden risk in the noise and a high number of false positives can hinder compliance teams’ ability to do this efficiently.
Compliance teams need to search for adverse information on entities they are dealing with to uncover hidden risks that do not appear in Sanctions and Watchlists.Manual searches or keyword approaches can be used to do so, however these are not only time consuming, but also do not provide an accurate view of risks and result in huge inefficiencies.
Our AI-driven solutions enable our clients in the banking sector to better locate risk in the noise through real-time identification and monitoring of suspicious entities against Sanctions, Watchlist, PEPs and Adverse Media.
Cut through the noise to reduce costs and overheads
- Identify Adverse Media across millions of articles to locate the risk in the noise.
- Utilize Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing when screening new customers and reduce false positives.
- Make use of consolidated profiles to combine results and improve efficiencies.
- All profiles are accurately labeled with FATF aligned categorization, to speed up customer onboarding cycles and reduce false positives.
Stay alert to change in risk status
- Automatically monitor changes in customer and organization risk status.
- Significantly reduce false positives and unnecessary alerts by screening only against the categories that are relevant to your business.
- Receive alerts for new relevant Adverse Information & Media related to your previous searches, all tailored to your risk-based approach.
- There is no need to replace your existing workflow framework, our solutions can be easily integrated within your tech stack using a 2-way API.
Screen with confidence against the largest global dynamic database of Sanctions and Watchlists
- Screen customers in real-time against 1,000s of global government regulatory and law enforcement watchlists and over 100 International and national sanctions lists.
- Receive sanction updates up to 7 hours ahead of the official source email.
- Configure matching parameters based on your risk-based approach.
Onboarding time by up to 80%
- Global solution to comply with AML regulations across 38 jurisdictions
- Adverse media in multiple languages to support expansion
- Proactive support and a dedicated Customer Success Manager