Our solutions for the Payments Industry
Onboard Customers and Screen Payments, Faster
The payments sector has experienced many changes in recent years. New expectations for real-time payments and straight-through processing have led to regulatory scrutiny. Payments companies have to balance the effectiveness of their AML program with the efficiency of their screening and monitoring systems.
Speak to our experts to understand best practice and how we will help you create a tailored solution specific to your business model.
Onboard clients quickly and efficiently to improve client experience
- Screen your clients with confidence against real-time Sanction lists, Watchlists, PEPs and Adverse Media insights.
- Reduce the time it takes to onboard by leveraging a customizable matching technology according to your risk appetite.
- Enhance your due-diligence process and deep-dive into your clients, merchants and financial counterparties risk profiles
- Use Adverse Media as part of the screening process to reduce reputational and regulatory risk as well as minimizing false positives
Use a 2-way API to be the first to know about critical changes in risk
- Automated Ongoing monitoring will trigger alerts in real-time when changes in status are made.
- Integrate AML checks seamlessly into your onboarding and monitoring workflow via a highly functional RESTful API.
Identify suspicious transactions in real-time
- Screen a full transaction using sanctions and watchlists updated every 15 min.
- Screen payments faster with internal list capabilities, reference text, and beneficiary screening.
- Our 2-way API allows straight through processing of payments, triggering alerts in real-time when suspicious payments are detected.
Layer rules and scenarios tailored to your payment ecosystem
- Automate the identification of suspicious patterns of behavior and trends.
- Minimize unnecessary alerts by segmenting to different payments and risk scenarios tailored to your risk-based approach.
- Use proprietary matching algorithms to conduct risk word screening in a payment message.
- Give regulators and banking partners confidence in your compliance process with a clear audit trail of monitoring and investigations.
Curve automated their operations and reduced hit rates
- 2-way RESTful API allowing real-time automated alerts when there are changes in risk status.
- Reduction in hit rates from 3.5% in January 2019 to 0.91% by January 2020.