Adverse media (or Negative News) is a growing concern for financial institutions. The ability to pre-empt financial crime based on relevant information generated by millions of articles is becoming more important as the volume of news is ever increasing.Traditional approaches reliant on keyword searches have proven ineffective and inefficient amidst growing volume of data sources and create gaps in compliance coverage. In this webinar, our expert panel will discuss how data, AI and Machine Learning technology can help close some of the existing gaps and how this technology works in practice, and ultimately, how that translates into global policy. Join Blake Cuningham, Screening and Monitoring Lead Product Manager, ComplyAdvantage and industry experts Arin Ray, Senior Analyst, Celent, and Inês Sofia de Oliveira, Policy Analyst, FATF, as they discuss:
- Adverse Media Screening Approaches: Where differences lie and how they impact banking screening processes.
- Adopting an AI-led data-driven solution: Why it’s critical for Adverse Media Screening at scale.
- How technology can be used to close gaps: Why we’ve only scratched the surface in terms of the potential this technology brings to financial crime
- Chair: Blake Cuningham, Screening and Monitoring Lead Product Manager, ComplyAdvantage
- Arin Ray, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Inês Sofia de Oliveira, Policy Analyst, FATF
If you use an adblocker in your browser, you may not be able to access the registration form above. Disable your adblocker if the form does not appear.
Disclaimer: This is for general information only. The information presented does not constitute legal advice. ComplyAdvantage accepts no responsibility for any information contained herein and disclaims and excludes any liability in respect of the contents or for action taken based on this information.
Copyright © 2022 IVXS UK Limited (trading as ComplyAdvantage).