State of Financial Crime 2023 Report
Thursday, October 1, 2020 | 11am BST
Due to rapidly changing global circumstances, high unemployment and uncertainty surrounded the future, money muling is tragically on the rise.
It is a crime that often disproportionately affects the most vulnerable and financially illiterate. Criminals involved in money muling often survive by tricking ‘clean’ individuals with no criminal history but who is ultimately responsible for educating and helping to prevent this insidious form of money laundering: individuals, banks, governments, regulators, social media platforms?
Join our expert panel including:
- Charles Delingpole, Founder & CEO, ComplyAdvantage
- Gemma Rogers, Co-Founder, FINTRAIL
- Tom Keatinge, Director, Centre for Financial Crime & Security Studies, RUSI
- Adam Hadley, Director, Tech Against Terrorism
In this thought-provoking webinar, exploring:
- The role that social media platforms play in recruitment, advertisement, and propagation
- Why this issue deserves urgent and serious attention now
- What the financial services sector and the regulator is and should be doing to stop money muling
If you use an adblocker in your browser, you may not be able to access the registration form above. Disable your adblocker if the form does not appear.
Disclaimer: This is for general information only. The information presented does not constitute legal advice. ComplyAdvantage accepts no responsibility for any information contained herein and disclaims and excludes any liability in respect of the contents or for action taken based on this information.
Copyright © 2023 IVXS UK Limited (trading as ComplyAdvantage).