Launching AI-driven Fraud Detection
Oliver Furniss, Chief Product Officer
Here’s a quick update on the latest news from our product team.
If you have any questions on these updates, speak to your customer success manager or email us at [email protected], and we’ll get back to you soon.
TMS Case Management
Alert Queue: Entity
Remediate your alerts quicker than ever before and manage your entity risk more effectively via our new Entity Alert Queue.
Key new features include:
- Sort, filter on, and prioritize your list of entities based on your bespoke needs
- Easily assign, update, comment, and export your alerts in bulk
- Reduce time spent looking for entities or alerts with an optimized search function
- Customize the columns by selecting from a list of relevant fields important to you
- Find a complete audit log for an entity by clicking on it and going to the Comments & Activities section
Get in touch with your Customer Success Manager to find out more.
Move to use React Components
We are excited to finally announce the use of React components in the CSOM UI. This update slightly changes the look and feel of the platform, with some minor improvements that will enhance the user experience.
- Consolidation of the Internal List tab and the ComplyAdvantage Database tab, making it easier to access all the information you need in one place
- Pills have been added to case management filters, allowing you to quickly see which filters are applied to your search results
- Adverse Media links will now change color once selected. This will make it easier for users to keep track of the links they have already clicked on
Originally published 04 April 2023, updated 13 April 2023
Disclaimer: This is for general information only. The information presented does not constitute legal advice. ComplyAdvantage accepts no responsibility for any information contained herein and disclaims and excludes any liability in respect of the contents or for action taken based on this information.
Copyright © 2023 IVXS UK Limited (trading as ComplyAdvantage).