A Year in Review:
As we close the books on 2020, we look back on an intense year of sanctions, designations, money laundering, cyber crime, fraud and the key trends in AML & anti-financial crime compliance.
Access our report that covers:
- Overview of Major US Sanctions Programs North Korea, Iran, Syria, Venezuela and more
- The Deteriorating US-China Relationship Tit-for-tat sanctions over Xinjiang, Hong Kong and the evolution of the BIS List
- COVID-19 and Financial Crime Cyber crime, fraud and new typologies
- VASPs & Travel Rule Machine learning, digital identity, integrated risk management, and public-private partnerships all have specific roles to play
- Regional Trends FinCEN reform consultation, 6AMLD, Brexit, aggressive enforcement in Australia and more