State of Financial Crime 2023 Report
In this fireside chat with Luno, we’ll be exploring the compliance opportunities crypto firms can seize as the industry is merged into the wider financial services market.
We’ll look at how investing in compliance helped Luno to grow its competitive edge, and its importance for building relationships with customers, regulators and investors.
As regulators globally continue to set out their expectations of crypto compliance teams and the policies, controls and technologies they expect firms to have in place, there has never been a better time to develop a proactive approach.
Luno will join Elliptic and ComplyAdvantage to build a roadmap firms can leverage, exploring how their partnership is supporting a robust, bank-grade compliance regime that is efficient and meeting the exacting requirements of regulators and their customers.
In this webcast you will take away:
- How compliance is future-proofing Luno’s business
- How Luno is solving operational challenges and streamlining compliance at scale
- The wider benefits of a comprehensive compliance program for crypto firms looking to gain customers and boost relationships with regulators and investors
- Berlin: 24th February, 2022, 11:00 AM – 11:30 PM CET
- London: 24th February, 2022, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM GMT
- New York City: 24th February, 2022, 01:00 PM – 01:30 PM EST
- San Francisco: 24th February, 2022, 01:00 PM – 01:30 PM PST
- Sydney: 24th February, 2022, 01:00 PM -01:30 PM AEDT
- Singapore: 24th February, 2022, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM SST
If you use an adblocker in your browser, you may not be able to access the registration form above. Disable your adblocker if the form does not appear.
Disclaimer: This is for general information only. The information presented does not constitute legal advice. ComplyAdvantage accepts no responsibility for any information contained herein and disclaims and excludes any liability in respect of the contents or for action taken based on this information.
Copyright © 2023 IVXS UK Limited (trading as ComplyAdvantage).